Quiet Study -- Room 1404
- Has tables, chairs, and 5 computers for individuals
- Please -- no voice or signed conversations, music, videos, or games
Additional individual study space
- Deaf Library Study Center (Room 1220). Has tables, chairs, and 5 computers for individuals
- Individual tables, carrels, and comfortable seating are on the first floor and basement levels. The areas near the windows are most quiet.
Comfortable seating on the first floor.
Individual study desks on the first floor.
Basement study carrels and desks.
Basement alcove for group or individual study.
Private group study rooms -- B401 and B403. Each room has
- a computer with large screen monitor
- white boards
- conference table and chairs for eight people
Gallaudet student may use either room on a first come, first served basis for up to two hours during the Library's regular hours.To use a room, borrow the key at the first floor Library Service Desk. Your Gallaudet ID is required.
Private Study Room B401.
Private Study Room B403.
Additional group study tables
- Deaf Library Study Center (Room 1220). Has computer with large screen monitor
- Round tables for 8 people are scattered on the first floor and basement levels. Portable white boards are available nearby.
One of our many round open study tables.