Canadian places named after deaf people
- British Columbia Provincial School for the Deaf
- Lucy Gosse House
- Named for Lucinda Jane Gosse (Elliott), 1889-1994, co-founder in 1915 of a predecessor school to the British Columbia Provincial School for the Deaf.
- Kidd Creek
- A small river north of Timmons, Ontario, is named for Dr. Donald J. Kidd (1922-1966), a deaf Canadian geochemist and Gallaudet College professor, in honor of his contributions to the discovery of metal ores and establishment of metal mines in the area.
- McBrien Street
- Named in 2003 for Robert McBrien, founder of the Canadian Association of the Deaf.
- McPeake Street
- Honors deaf Ottawa community leader Eleanor McPeake; named in 2003.
- Paul Landry Park/Parc Paul Landry
- Around 1991, the City of Ottawa, Ontario named a small neighborhood park in honor of Paul Landry (1954-), a deaf champion runner. It is in the Hunt Club area of Ottawa, on Uplands Drive.
- Peikoff Crescent
- A street named in 2003 honor of Canadian natives David (1900-1995) and Pauline Peikoff (1913-2003), noted Deaf activists.
- R.J.D. Williams School for the Deaf
- Established as the Saskatchewan School for the Deaf in 1931, largely through the efforts of deaf man Rupert Jabez Duncan Williams (1893-1973). He declined the offer of the school's principalship in favor of becoming senior supervisor of boys, which he did from 1931 to his death. The school was renamed in 1982 in his memory, but unfortunately was closed in 1991 by the provincial government.