Check book, video, and article requests
2. Log on.
3. Click "CLS Requests/ILL."
4. To see requests for items from WRLC libraries, look under "CLS Requests" on the left. If there areseveral requests, you may click "View All." To see specific information about each request, click an item's title or "More." See below for status definitions.*
5. To see requests from non-WRLC libraries, look under "ILL Requests on the right and log on to ILLiad.
The Web Documents link holds online documents that are ready for you to access.
*CLS status definitions:
- Available at Library.
- If the item is a book or video, it has arrived and is ready for you to pick up at the Service Desk.
- If the item is an article, it is probably online. To download it, click "Web Documents." If it is not online, you may pick it up at the Service Desk.
- En Route -- the lending library has sent the item but it has not yet arrived. It usually takes 24-48 hours for an item to arrive after it has been sent.
- In Process -- the lending lilbrary is still working on your request. Check later to see if the status has changed.
- Unavailable at XX Library or Cancelled -- the owning library cannot fill your request. If possible, your request will be forwarded to another WRLC library. You may request the item from outside the WRLC or ask a librarian to help you find substitute information sources.