Student employment information
To apply for a student job
1. Go to the Career Center Library (SAC 2221). It is open Monday-Friday, 9am-4pm.
2. Read the Library's Student Employment Announcement forms.
3. Decide which job you would like.
4. Get a Student Employment Application at the Career Center Library.
5. Take your completed application to the Library Service Desk in Merrill Learning Center, first floor.
After you apply
- A Library supervisor may contact you to schedule an interview.
- The Library will hold your application until the end of the current semester.
To apply at the beginning of a new semester, you must submit a new application.
Please note: The Library has very few student assistant positions. We encourage you to apply in other departments.
For information about permanent jobs for non-students, please see Gallaudet University Employment Opportunities.